Who we are
Our website address is: www.nasebylodge.co.nz
Naseby Lodge recognises its responsibilities under the Privacy Act 1993 and is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
You may browse and access information contained on our site without providing personally identifiable information.
However, when you visit our site we do collect statistical information about your visit. This information is used to help us improve the site and for no other purpose. Information about your visit is combined with the data from all our visitors and is anonymous. It includes, but is not limited to:
You may be asked to submit certain personal information in order to receive or use services from Naseby Lodge.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
Where you provide personally identifiable information we will hold your personal information in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1993. In particular:
The Privacy Act 1993 sets out 12 information privacy principles dealing with the collection, holding, use and disclosure of personal information, and the assigning of unique identifiers, access to and correction of personal information. The 12 principles are:
1. Purposes of collection of personal information.
2. Sources of personal information.
3. Collection of information from the subject.
4. The manner of collection of personal information.
5. Storage and Security of personal information.
6. Access to personal information.
7. Correction of personal information.
8. The accuracy of personal information is to be checked before use.
9. Agencies are not to keep personal information for longer than necessary.
10. Limits on use of personal information.
11. Limits on disclosure of personal information.
12. Use of unique identifiers.
For more information please refer to the Privacy Act 1993, the Privacy Commissioners website www.privacy.org.nz or call the Privacy Commissioner’s Enquiries Line: 0800 803 909.
Naseby Lodge reserves the right to modify or amend this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. By using this site you consent to our use of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement (as amended from time to time).